Wednesday 8 May 2013

Sandra Suy

I have this group work where we should create a '40 pages of fashion magazine'. The magazine needs to contain News,advertising, editorial and features, and need to cover the period of July to November 2013. Each person has their own role in a group, and mine is as an illustrator of the magazine and I'm quite happy about it :) ( since  making illustrations is my hobby ! ).

I need to come up with a specific 'illustration style' that would match the style of the magazine, and after some meetings, we decided to do something similar to Sandra Suy's. At first it was pretty hard to do something similar to her style,  but i guess now i kind of got it ? :) .

Here are some of her amazing works :







And here are some of my works inspired by her's:


 * My first tryout :


* Second Tryout :



* Third tryout :





* And finally for the final outcomes : 



Well, not that bad for a beginner right ? :) haha, and also here are some other illustrations that i made for the magazine :

 ( For an article called 'Magazine VS Blog' )

* For beauty products :







No comments:

Post a Comment