Monday 15 April 2013

Fashion Meets Paper

Making Illustrations is one of the biggest passions in my life, I do it every time i have free time from my university stuff ( other than illustration projects ) and part time job :)), you can say it's kind of a "Yoga" for me, an activity to relax myself,  a mood booster !

My number one (and only) role model in the illustration world, is Danny Roberts. He is an American Fashion illustrator who has collaborated with many designers such as Gwen Stephani's Harajuku Lovers, Forever21, Heutchy, Lancome, Sundance channel and magazines like Elle, Vogue, Dazed and Marie Claire.  He was the one who inspired me to start making fashion illustrations, at first making illustration was only a hobby to me, just an everyday thing, but then, the moment i saw his illustrations i got so fired up and decided to take my skills and knowledge about it to the next level, he's a hero !  :)


Danny Roberts' Illustrations :



 
( in Collaboration with Gwen Stephani's Harajuku Lovers )

( For Dazed Magazine ) 


( For Vogue )


 ( For Marie Claire ) 

Images Sources ( and for more of his fantastic work ) 
His collaboration, Igor+Andre : http://igorandandre.blogspot.co.uk/


And finally these are some of my Fashion Illustrations ( as a beginner ) after i got some huge influences by his amazing works
( cannot be compared to him of course (and never will i guess xP)  )














I obviously still have a long way to go, and i will definitely try my best to improve my illustration skills and knowledge ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment